MBA (Online and On-Campus)
Our nationally ranked MBA program combines flexibility with personal attention, and includes the top part-time MBA among private institutions in Western New York. Includes online and on-campus options.
With a degree from the Wehle School of Business, you gain a strong foundation of knowledge in key business areas and an extensive professional network of mentors and peers.
Our MBA program:
- Is designed to meet the needs of students from a variety of industries and professional roles in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors
- Provides a strong team environment that nurtures personal and professional relationships while preparing students for real-world collaborations
- Offers 6 concentrations: accounting, finance, global supply chain management, investment research, marketing, marketing for the food industry
One Program. Three Options.
Choose the one that fits your individual schedule and goals:
- Full-time – full-time; hybrid (online and on-campus day and evening classes); completed in about one year
- Part-time – part-time; hybrid (online and on-campus evening classes); completed at your own pace
- Online – 100% online classes; completed in about two years
The Wehle School of Business also offers Advanced Graduate Certificates in Business. Choose from 4 areas: Business, Finance, Global Supply Chain Management and Marketing. Each program includes some online courses.
Save Time with Our Quick App
Don’t delay pursuing an exceptional graduate education. Our Quick App makes applying to the Wehle School of Business easy and fast.
Wehle is proud to offer the top part-time MBA among private institutions in Western New York, based on US News and World Report's 2023 Best Graduate Schools ranking. The publication's annual ranking is determined by five factors, including assessments from peer business institutions.