With a Master of Business Administration from the Wehle School of Business, you aren’t just earning a versatile degree—you’re gaining a strong foundation in key business areas and a professional network of mentors and peers.
Our MBA program offers two distinct paths, each designed to fit your learning style and schedule. Pursue the Flexible MBA, and you’ll benefit from a part-time hybrid format that includes on-campus and online classes. For a fast-track option, the One Year MBA offers an intensive, cohort-based track that can be completed in just 12 months.
One Program. Two Paths.
Earn your MBA without having to interrupt your career. The Flexible MBA lets you complete your degree at your own pace. Take courses in the day or the evening, and follow either a full-time or part-time schedule. For increased flexibility, some coursework is offered online.
- Finish the program in as little as 18 months—a business background or degree is not required
- Designed to meet the needs of students from a variety of industries and professional roles in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of asynchronous online instruction for some coursework
- Choose from seven concentrations: accounting, financial services, global supply chain management, health information technology, international business, marketing in the new economy, marketing for the food industry
New Concentration in Food Marketing
Canisius has partnered with St. Joseph's University to offer a food marketing concentration. Provided in an online format, you have the advantage of taking classes in the world renowned SJU Food Marketing program. You will have the opportunity to study with industry experienced faculty and gain the skills required to open doors at any number of food manufacturing and distribution companies.
One Year MBA
Want an accelerated path that will let you earn your degree in just 12 months? With the One Year MBA, you’ll benefit from a cohort-based approach and an integrated curriculum that emphasizes business decision-making processes. You’ll learn in a strong team environment that nurtures personal and professional relationships while preparing you for real-world collaboration.
- Finish the program in as little as 12 months—open to students with any undergraduate degree
- Choose from four concentrations: financial services, general business, international business, marketing
- Take advantage of a two-week study-abroad experience in Europe
Wehle is proud to offer the top part-time MBA among private institutions in Western New York, based on US News and World Report's 2020 Best Graduate Schools ranking. The publication's annual ranking is determined by five factors, including assessments from peer business institutions.
part-time MBA among WNY private institutions, US News & World Report 2020
Success that’s sustainable. Graduates who get hired
Our alumni move on to top organizations in Western New York and beyond, thanks to challenging coursework, extensive networking opportunities and faculty mentors who take their success personally.
Read the Story
“The connections I made at Canisius were invaluable for me. I was given a direct line to an interview and landed a job before I even graduated”- Regis Cleary MBA ‘14.