It’s your key, your ID, even your money. Use your Griff Pass on campus and in the community wherever you see Griff Bucks, Griff Choice or Griff Plan logos.
|To use your Griff Plan, swipe your Griff Pass at any Dine On Campus location. Griff Plans cannot be accessed without your Griff Pass.|
|Your Griff Pass is your Griff Bucks debit card. Use it anytime, including between-meal or late night snacks on campus.|
|Your Griff Pass is also your Griff Choice debit card. It can be used on campus at vending & copy machines, the bookstore, computer lab and any Dine On Campus location, and off campus at participating merchants.|
SELECT YOUR GRIFF PLAN WITH GRIFF BUCKS AND GRIFF CHOICE
All residents of Bosch, Frisch or Dugan are required to purchase a Griff Plan for the fall and spring semesters.
- Freshmen may choose The Griffin A, B or C.
- Sophomores may choose The Griffin A, B or C, Ultimate, Supreme or Mega Block.
- Juniors and seniors may choose The Griffin A, B or C, Ultimate, Supreme, Mega Block or Super Griff Bucks.
- All other resident and commuter students may choose any Griff Plan.
Griff Plan enrollment and changes are allowed only through the first week of each semester.
Ready to select your Griff Plan?
Griff Bucks can be used for meal purchases at any Dine On Campus location and for food purchases in excess of the Griff Plan cash equivalence. Griff Bucks are provided with all Griff Plans each semester, and additional Griff Bucks may be purchased at any time with a minimum deposit of $25. Purchases made with Griff Bucks are non-taxable and Griff Bucks will carry over from the fall to the spring semester. Any unused Griff Bucks remaining at the end of the spring semester are forfeited. Deposits are non-refundable.
All Griff Plans come with $50 in Griff Choice and additional deposits of at least $5 can be made anytime. Griff Choice can be used throughout the entire year and is accepted as cash at the bookstore, all Dine On Campus locations, printing & vending machines with Griff Pass readers and off campus at participating locations. Purchases are subject to tax. Funds will carry over from year to year. Deposits are refundable when the account is closed in full; any funds remaining in open accounts are forfeited upon graduation.
GRIFF CHOICE OFF CAMPUS
- Golden Corner (1715 Jefferson Ave Buffalo, NY 14208), (716) 882-6339
- Grubhub+ (click here for additional information)
- Main Culture Nutrition @maincultureBuffalo (1526 Main Street)
- Rite Aid (424 Elmwood,756 Delaware, 1070 Genesee, 1410 Delaware, 291 West Ferry, 2585 Main)
- Salud Market (1832 Main St, Buffalo NY 14208) 716-939-3542
- Tops Market (1275 Jefferson Ave, 3500 Main Street, 345 Amherst Street, 2101 Elmwood Ave)
MANAGE YOUR EXISTING GRIFF PLAN, GRIFF BUCKS AND GRIFF CHOICE
Students - In MyCanisius, go to Financial Services and click on Manage my GriffBucks/Choice/Activity.
- To add an authorize user:
In the student portal Launchpad section go to Financial Services, then Manage GriffBucks/Choice/Activity, and add Authorize Parent or Third Party.
Authorized parents and 3rd party users - Add funds to a student’s Griff Bucks and Griff Choice Account.
LOST OR DAMAGED GRIFF PASS
Your lost or damaged ID cards can be replaced at the Public Safety Office. Please report lost cards immediately by calling Public Safety at (716) 888-2330. A replacement fee may apply. Griff Plans are non-transferable to other students.