Buffalo, NY – The Office of Alumni Engagement will host the next event in its Connecting with Canisius Webinar Series on Thursday, January 28. “Navigating Your Future in Uncertain Times” will be held from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. in conjunction with the Women of Canisius Leadership Council. The event is being moderated by Jennifer Smith ’91, MBA ’93, executive clinical specialist and trainer with Ironwood Pharmaceuticals. Denise M. Rotondo, PhD, dean of the Richard J. Wehle School of Business, will offer a welcome and deliver opening remarks.
To register for the webinar, click here.
“Navigating Your Future in Uncertain Times” is a special edition of the Connecting with Canisius Webinar Series in that it will feature a panel of six alumnae who are all distinguished in their varied fields and industries. The discussion will focus on challenges they encountered during the pandemic and the skills they leveraged to survive and thrive. The program will begin with presentations and discussions from the panelists and be followed by a question-and-answer session with webinar attendees. The panelists participating in the January 28 webinar are:
- Rosanna Berardi ’94, a managing partner of Berardi Immigration Law;
- Bronwyn Buchanan ’11, MS ’13, a K-5 math specialist at Tapestry Charter School;
- the Hon. Lenora B. Foote-Beavers ’92, a Buffalo City Court judge;
- Brigid Randisi ’10, a human resources generalist for PEKO Precision Products;
- Ann Woloszynski ’90, MBA ’94, group vice president of banking controls at M&T Bank; and
- Shauna Zorich ’00, MD, a clinical assistant professor in the School of Public Health at the University at Buffalo.
One of 27 Jesuit universities, Canisius is the premier private university in Western New York.