To register and purchase a parking permit log into your myCanisius portal and go to Financial Services → Purchase Student Parking. In the new student myCanisius portal go to Student Records and Financial Services → Parking Permit Registration.
A Canisius College student parking permit will enable you to park the registered vehicle in any parking space for which the permit in designated. Only motor vehicles which display a valid permit are entitled to park in designated campus lots.
All Canisius students are allowed to purchase a parking permit. Permit prices range from $50 - $130. To register your vehicle and purchase a permit you will need:
• Credit card or checking/savings account information for payment
• Vehicle registration information
• Vehicle description
• Vehicle license plate number
Permits are available for pick up at orientation or the Student Records and Financial Services Center in Bagen Hall. You must have your ID card or a valid driver’s license to pick-up your permit.
To add or make a change to your meal plan log into your myCanisius portal and go to Financial Services → Manage Housing/Meal Plans. In the new student myCanisius portal go to Student Records and Financial Services → Meal Plan Information.
Meal plan guidelines. All residents of Bosch, Frisch or Dugan are required to purchase a Griff Meal Plan for the fall and spring semesters.
• Freshmen may choose The Griffin A, B or C.
• Sophomores may choose The Griffin A, B or C, Ultimate, Supreme or Mega Block.
• Juniors and seniors may choose The Griffin A, B or C, Ultimate, Supreme, Mega Block or Super Griff Bucks.
All other resident and commuter students may choose any Griff Plan. Meal plan enrollment and changes are allowed ONLY through the 1st week of each semester. Meal Plans cannot be accessed without your ID card.
• By calling 716.888.2600. Please leave a detailed message including your student ID number and a staff member will respond to you shortly. (Please Note: returned calls may come from a restricted #)
• Face to face zoom meeting, Monday - Friday from 1-4:30pm. Click on this link to join https://canisius.zoom.us/j/276277047
• By e-mailing or scanning documents to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Canisius College
Student Records and Financial Services Center
2001 Main Street
Buffalo NY 14208
Remember to visit us on-line. Log into your myCanisius and under the Launchpad section go to Schedule and Registration or Financial Services and in the new student portal go to Student Records and Financial Services.