The objectives of the Council to the Richard J. Wehle School of Business include providing advice to the dean and faculty of the business school; acting as a sounding board for present and proposed activities of the business school; providing a communications bridge with the business community; and serving as a liaison with the other cultural and social leaders of the community.
David C. Wagner '00, Roosevelt & Cross Inc.
General Council Members
- Stuart H. Angert, Remarketing Services of America Inc. (Retired)
- Thomas C. Bamrick '94, Global Vendor Engagement, Ingram Micro
- David P. Bauer, National Fuel Gas Supply Corporation
- Mark R. Bell, Citigroup
- Samuel M. Bronsky ’83, Bronsky & Company CPAs
- Nelson D. Civello '67, Hon '17, Dain Rauscher Corp. (Retired)
- Georgia Dachille ’87, MBA ’98, Rich Products Corp.
- Andrew W. Dorn Jr. MBA ’76, Energy Solutions Consortium LLC
- John B. Ende MBA ’02, Nelson Bach USA
- Rhonda A. Frederick MPA ’03, People Inc.
- Paul V. Hartigan MBA ’88, Hodgson Russ LLP
- Gregory T. Ivancic, JD, CPA, Lippes, Mathias, Wexler, Friedman LLP
- Ralph M. Jeswald, CPA, MBA '92, Dopkins & Company LLP
- Ryan P. McNulty MBA '12, Mass Mutual
- Robynn McPartlan Rich MBA ’99, Fisher-Price Inc. (Retired)
- Michael J. Montante '91, Uniland Development Co.
- Brian M. Murphy ’00, Lawley Service
- David J. Nasca ’79, Evans Bancorp Inc. and Evans Bank N.A.
- Michael F. Newman, '90, MBA '99, NOCO Energy Corporation
- Charles Notaro, SUNY Fredonia (Retired)
- William J. Quinn '89, Vanner Insurance
- Connor J. Rosenecker '18, Linwood Investment Advisors
- Denise M. Rotondo, PhD, Dean, Richard J. Wehle School of Business
- Alex W. Severyn, '13, Severyn Development Inc.
- William T. Severyn, '13, Severyn Development Inc.
- Ann E. Seyboldt MBA ’09, Praxair Inc.
- Nicholas T. Tober '06, MBA '08, M&T Bank
- Michael Weiner, United Way of Buffalo and Erie County
- Christine E. Wiktor ’01, M&T Insurance Agency Inc.