If you’re an employee of one of our Educational Partners you can save 25% on tuition on graduate programs at Canisius College. Eligible employers are listed below:
- Buffalo Public Schools
- Cantalician Center for Learning
- Catholic Health
- Chiampou Travis Besaw & Kershner LLP
- Charter School for Applied Technologies
- Clarence Central School District
- Elmwood Village Charter School
- Evans Bank
- Global Concepts Charter School
- HealthNow New York Inc.
- Independent Health Association, Inc.
- Ingram Micro
- Kenmore- Town of Tonawanda UFSD
- Lancaster School District
- Lawley Insurance
- M&T Bank
- Pegula Sports & Entertainment
- People Inc.
- Persistence Prep
- Rich Products
- Stanley G. Falk School
- Sweet Home School District
- Tapestry Charter School
- Teach For America (Alumni and Staff)
- Westminster Community Charter School
- West Buffalo Charter School
- West Herr Automotive Group
Once you are an accepted graduate student, you will need to VERIFY YOUR EMPLOYMENT TO RECEIVE THE TUITION DISCOUNT
Submit proof of employment which includes:
- complete the Educational Partnership Employment Verification Form
- your most recent pay stub OR
- submitting a letter from your HR office on company letterhead stating that you are an employee and including the dates of your employment.
*Partnership rate can not be combined with any other Canisius scholarship or tuition discount*
Students should send their employment verification documents each semester to:
Student Records and Financial Services
Attn: Kevin Smith
2001 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14208