INTEGRITY, PRIDE, SERVICE
The Department of Public Safety is established to protect and serve the educational environment of Canisius College, protecting the campus and the surrounding neighborhood from the threat of physical harm, property damage and disruptive activity. We continuously strive to build and maintain a high level of cooperation between the campus community, the neighborhood surrounding the campus and the Department. Additionally, our close relationship between the Department and other Law Enforcement Agencies assists us in providing regulatory and other services as we assist in the attainment of the overall goals of the College.
The primary services of the Department include:
- Enforcement of Federal, State and Local statutes,
- Enforcement of Canisius College ordinances,
- Crime prevention initiatives through education,
- Emergency services for the injured and ill,
- Traffic and parking supervision,
- Fire prevention, and
- Miscellaneous safety services.
CONTACT PUBLIC SAFETY
Department of Public Safety | Bosch Hall – Lower Level
Canisius College | 2001 Main Street | Buffalo, NY 14208-1098