3+3 Accelerated BA or BS plus JD
The Benefits of a Fast Track
Interested in earning your bachelor’s and juris doctor degrees on an accelerated track? Our 3+3 Accelerated BA/BS-JD option through the University at Buffalo School of Law is open to a variety of majors. By participating, you can:
- Complete your undergraduate education and law degree in less time (and for less cost) than the 7 years typically required
- Become fully eligible for scholarships and grants offered to qualified incoming students at the University at Buffalo School of Law
This unique program is open to Raichle pre-law students who:
- Plan to major in classics, criminal justice, environmental studies, English, history, philosophy, political science or sociology
- Take the LSAT or GRE no later than January of their junior year*
- Apply to the UB School of Law no later than February 1 of their junior year
- Complete all academic requirements toward their major by the end of their junior year
- Maintain a cumulative GPA at Canisius of 3.5 or higher
*The LSAT score must be at or above the median LSAT score for the UB School of Law’s previous year’s enrolled class and the GRE score must be in at least the 70th percentile for Verbal Reasoning and the 40th percentile for Quantitative Reasoning.
For More Information, contact:
Robert Klump, Esq.
Director of the Frank G. Raichle Pre-Law Center
firstname.lastname@example.org or 716.888.2884