Undergraduate & Graduate Summer Sessions
Tackle a core class. Explore a new interest. From Accounting to Education, we have more courses this summer than ever before, with many fully online options. Whatever you choose will push you ahead in your schedule and could boost your GPA.
5-Week Session I: June 1, 2021 - July 2, 2021
6-Week Session I: June 1, 2021 - July 9, 2021
5-Week Session II: July 12, 2021 - August 13, 2021
6-Week Session II: July 12, 2020 - August 20, 2021
12 week session: June 1, 2021 - August 20, 2021
Canisius Undergraduate Summer Sessions are open to:
- Current Canisius College Undergraduate students who wish to complete required courses, acquire additional credits toward a degree, or address previous deficiencies. You maybe eligible for Student Success and Financial Aid assistance. Please see details below.
- Deposited Fall 2021 freshman/transfer students.
- Undergraduate students enrolled at another institution who wish to complete required courses and/or acquire additional credits toward a degree.
- Undergraduate adult learners who may want to explore opportunities in higher education. Note: Registration for summer session does not of itself constitute admission to the college or to any degree program.
21-22 Summer Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
|College Fee||$15/credit hour|
|Technology Fee||$10/credit hour|
Canisius Graduate Summer Sessions
Online and On-Campus
Summer is a great time to start your graduate program, earn a certificate/certification or even take one course for your professional development!
Graduate Summer Classes are open to:
- New, incoming graduate students
- Graduate students pursuing a degree at other colleges or universities who wish to take individual classes.*
- Professionals interested in enrolling in individual classes to enhance their skills and professional development.*
*Non-matriculated students: Students who take individual classes and do not choose to matriculate into a graduate degree program are non-matriculated students.
To apply as a non-matriculated student complete our free online application. Click here to Apply online! You will need to create an account, select graduate non-matriculated and then choose either Arts and Sciences, School of Education or the Wehle School of Business.
- Upload your prior degree transcripts, an unofficial copy is acceptable.
- Under personal statement, write what courses you wish to take.
- You do not need a resume or recommendation letters.
- Once your application is submitted, we’ll notify you when you’re all set to register.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact us using the following:
Phone: (716) 888-2545
Toll Free 1-800-950-2505
Fax: (716) 888-3290