International Student Scholarships
International students who intend to study at Canisius College may be eligible for a scholarship. Scholarship amounts vary and are based on previous academic achievement. Canisius does not award full-tuition scholarships.
International Merit Based Scholarships
All undergraduate international students will be reviewed for a merit scholarship upon review for admission.
International first-year and transfer students do not have to apply separately for scholarships. The scholarship amount will be determined at the time of acceptance based on GPA. Notification of scholarship amount will be sent with your acceptance packet.
Graduate Student Scholarships
Graduate programs offer limited scholarships due to the competitive cost of our tuition & fees. Find additional resources on financing graduate studies at Canisius here:
- Wehle School of Business Scholarships (Flexible MBA students)
- GMAT Scholarship (One-Year MBA Students)
- Jesuit Mission Grant (Service members of such organizations as Peace Corps, AmeriCorps, Jesuit Volunteer Corps etc.)
Canadian Student Financial Aid
Canadian students may apply for additional financial aid by completing the form at the following link.
Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
Residents of Ontario, Canada can apply for Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) funding.
- Complete the OSAP Program Information Form.
- Complete the student portion of the Program Information Form.
- Submit the school section to our Financial Aid Office for completion, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 716-888-2600 or 800-230-8160.
- Send the completed form to the OSAP Student Support Branch.
After the Program Information Form has been processed by the Ontario Ministry, you will receive the “Confirmation of Enrollment Form” which must be completed by the student and requires a signature from the Student Records & Financial Services Center. This form will confirm the student’s enrollment. Submit this form to the Office of Ministry. Disbursement of the student’s loan funds will then be made to the student.