Reunite with your fellow Griffs at our numerous alumni events held throughout the country!
DAY OF SERVICE AT ST. LUKE'S MISSION OF MERCY
Saturday, November 18, 2017
St. Luke's Mission of Mercy
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please meet in the Student Center lobby at 9:30 AM
All honor societies (DiGamma, Alpha Sigma Nu) are invited to participate in this day of service, where participants will be packing meals for St. Luke's Thanksgiving Giveaway.
DISTINGUISHED ALUMNI 2017 RECEPTION
Saturday, November 18, 2017
Montante Cultural Center
Please join as we celebrate our 2017 honorees!
ST. JOSEPH'S HOUSE OF HOSPITALITY GIFT DRIVE
October 2017 - November 2017
The Alumni Association's Rochester Chapter is having a two month long event of both physically collecting items, along with a virtual Amazon drive for the St. Joseph's House of Hospitality. The event will commence on Saturday, November, 18, with a meal prepared for guests followed by a Mass performed by Fr. Robert Reiser, S.J.
Different ways you can help:
- For those wishing to collect items on their own, please drop these items off on Saturday, November 18, to the shelter site (402 South Ave., Rochester NY, 14620). Someone will be there all day starting at 9:00 AM.
- For those wishing to virtually donate via Amazon, all items are Prime and will ship directly to the shelter. Tax forms can be found here.
- For those wishing to help with lunch on Saturday, at least 10 volunteers are needed. Split shifts are available, with a 9:00 AM start time for volunteers who wish to prep food and have coffee with guests. The afternoon shift will serve lunch and help with clean up duties, ending around 3:00 PM.
CANISIUS ALUMNI RALLY NIGHT
Saturday, December 9, 2017
Puck Drop- 4:35 PM
100 Washington Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Join fellow Griffs at the Canisius vs. Niagara Hockey game, then enjoy food and drinks at the main bar in 716 after the game. Feel free to bring friends, family and other alumni along with you too! Tickets cost $10 per person, HarborCenter parking is $3.
BOSTON CHAPTER BILLS VS. COLTS ALUMNI VIEWING PARTY
Sunday, December 10, 2017
NOON - 4:00 PM
85 Causeway Street
Boston, MA 02114
Join fellow Griffs for some football, food/drinks and fun! $25 per person gets you food and one drink ticket (see menu below). Bring your friends, family and fellow Griffs!
- House made Potato Chips with French Onion Dip
- Pasta Salad
- Sausage Peppers and Onions
- Meatballs in Marinara sauce with parmesan cheese
- Beer steamed hot dogs with all the fixings
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Assorted Rolls and Buns for above items
AFRO-AMERICAN SOCIETY 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
September 2017 - April 2018
In honor of the 50th Anniversary of the Afro-American Society, alumni, students, and friends are invited to a yearlong celebration that includes events and gatherings dedicated to the mission and traditions of the society.