Congratulations on your student’s acceptance to Canisius! Click on one of the links below that best matches where you are in the process, and we’ll provide the information and resources to help you and your student get to where you want to be.
Next Steps For You and Your Student
They’re in! Now comes the fun part: finding the right fit. The best way to experience Canisius is first-hand, so sign up for Accepted Students Day below. Your student can meet other Griffs and share their thoughts and experiences through our ZeeMee community.
Important Dates and Documents
We're dedicated to your student’s success, and we know that the path to graduation starts now. Getting the right documents in on time is key to staying on track. Please use the following checklist to help your student get off to a great start at Canisius:
- Sign up for Accepted Students Day on April 23. (Can’t make it? You can also help your student schedule a campus visit at canisius.edu/visit)
- File the FAFSA at FAFSA.gov by Feb. 15 to be considered for need-based aid. Our FAFSA code is 002681.
- Submit the deposit by May 1 to secure your student’s spot!
- Submit immunization requirements by July 31.
- Submit your housing deposit. Housing is awarded in order of application.
- Submit final transcripts.
- Has your student joined the Accepted Students ZeeMee group?
- You and your student can also check out our Instagram (@canisiusadmissions) and TikTok (@canisius_admissions) to see what’s happening on campus.
- Make sure your student registers for Orientation.
- First Day of Classes: Aug. 28.
Financial Aid Appeal
Did you know we offer a one-on-one financial aid appeal process after you get your aid package? We want to provide you and your family with the best possible package, tailored to you.
Our financial aid appeal process is:
- Personal and confidential.
- A great way to afford a high-quality Canisius education
Learn More About the Canisius Experience
College is a journey — and a major decision for your student and your family. You can rest easy knowing that your student will find the support and opportunity that they need to become the best version of themselves. Click on one of the links below to learn more.