Diversity and Inclusion at Canisius
Together, We Make Our Campus an Even Better Community
At Canisius, our close-knit community isn’t just a reflection of our size. It’s also an affirmation of what we value.
Central to our Jesuit tradition is the concept of cura personalis, or care for the whole person. We seek to respect and care for each human being in their entirety. We also strive to stand for and with each other. We focus on supporting and learning from one another. In fact, it’s precisely because of our differences that we can learn so much.
Diversity and inclusion aren’t simply words. They’re a way of seeing and embracing the humanity in all of us.
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- African American, Latinx American, Asian American and Native American (ALANA) Student Center
- Urban Leadership Learning Community (ULLC)
- Canisius’ Opportunity Programs for Education (COPE)
- President Hurley’s June 2020 Statement on Racial Violence
- Borders and Migration
- Immersion East Side
- New Buffalo Institute